CNC Laser Cutting
Computer numerically controlled (CNC) laser cutting is a sheet metal manufacturing process carried out by CNC laser cutters. The primary form of laser cutting for sheet metal is ‘vaporisation cutting’, in which the laser beam melts the material and a high pressure gas removes the molten material. Its unique design and operation make it highly accurate, especially when cutting intricate shapes and small holes.
Laser Cutting Types
- CNC CO2 Laser Cutting
- CNC Crystal Laser Cutting
- CNC Fiber Laser Cutting
- Faster Exchange Speed
- Auto Focus Laser Head
- The Fifth-generation Aviation Aluminum Alloy Beam
- Super Heavy Steel Welding Machine
- Intelligent Control System
- Small Body, Efficient Welding
- Dual-drive Handheld Swing Laser Welding Head
- Simple Operation Panel
- 360° No Dead Angle Micro Welding
One stop welding solutions for all types of moulds and die casting applications.