Laser welding is a process used to join together metals or thermoplastics using a laser beam to form a weld. Laser welding utilizes the heat from a high power concentrated laser beam to melt thin or thick metal interfaces. Due to high energy density of the laser beam, it has an excellent penetration characteristic and is generally used for producing narrow and deep joints of depth to width ratio ranging between 4 and 10.
Laser Welding Types
Why choose Royal tech engineering, we have all range of laser welding products from
Laser Welding Benefits
- High-precision accuracy
- Low heat input
- Minimal maintenance
- High Tool Availability
- Easily automated for high-productivity,
Facilities Available at Royal Tech Engineering
- Mould & Dies handled upto 5 tons.
- Loading & Unloading facility for moulds via crane mechanism.
- Onsite work based on company’s requisition.
- Texturing jobs are provided on regular basis.
One stop welding solutions for all types of moulds and die casting applications.