Aluminum welding is a fabrication process that uses heat and pressure to join two components made from aluminum or aluminum-based alloys. Compared to welded assemblies made from other materials, such as steel, welded aluminum assemblies do not demonstrate the same level of strength as their parent materials.
Aluminium Welding Types
Why choose Royal tech engineering, we have all range of aluminium welding products from
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)/ TIG
- Gas Metal Arc Welding/ MIG
- Arc Welding
- Resistance Welding
Aluminium Welding Benefits
- Aluminum does not rust easily, so there is no need to provide a coating (such as paint) to resist corrosion
- Aluminum is much more malleable than steel, which tends to get rigid and crack if overworked
- You can work and shape aluminum into just about anything a designer can think up
One stop welding solutions for all types of moulds and die casting applications.