Laser Marking Job Work In Chennai
Laser Marking Job Work In Chennai – Royal Tech Engineering offers laser marking job works for any parts that need identification of the candidate. Our laser marking job works are commonly used fir bar codes, QR codes, logos, serial numbers, patent numbers, date codes, and more, such as arrows and other symbols on in-house tooling and fixturing. Graphics can also be created.
Laser marking is a precise and permanent method of labeling metal parts and other products. In laser part marking, a precise laser beam moves in a controlled path to create alphanumeric characters, a design or pattern.
This method of marking provides durable product identification that is becoming a more common requirement for many different categories of products. Most part marking is used for traceability to meet safety, inventory control, or other requirements related to regulatory mandates.
Versatile Technique Of Laser Marking Job works
Laser Marking job works in Many Industries – Laser marking is a versatile technique used in variety of industrial applications:
This position will be responsible for performing Process analysis, Process improvements, process sustenance, analysis of yield/quality related issues on assembly cells for all the existing & new products. He will be handling Quad & Switch UAV assembly & sub assembly lines. Typical duties include,
- Co-ordinate & early involvement with R&D design team on all new product development & share improvements required from existing product.
- Co-ordinate with R&D sustenance team for improvements required in existing product to improve product reliability, yield improvement, assembly rejection reduction, jig & fixture validation & improvement, design of Tooling & Fixtures.
- Smooth product ionization of the new products, starting from proto assembly, pilot assembly to production of first 3 batches with 95% yield.
- Assist Manufacturing & Quality engineering to implement new equipment & changes to processes through Training, ECN/ECO implementation process.
- Implementing Equipment Qualification /Process Qualification, SPC, Poka-Yoke, SOP, Work Instruction, Job Card & Setup approvals, FMEA, implement Quality Systems on assembly cells, Small Automation & cycle time improvement.
What does laser marking do?
Laser marking can mark a variety of materials such as steel, aluminum, stainless steel, polymers, and rubber.
Is laser marking permanent?
In simplest terms, laser marking is a permanent process that uses a beam of concentrated light to create a lasting mark on a surface. Typically performed with a fiber, pulsed, continuous wave, green, or UV laser machine, laser marking encompasses a wide variety of applications.
How is laser cutting priced?
The laser cutting costs are based on the time your file takes to cut in the laser.
How deep is laser marking?
When it comes to deep engraving, the depth can easily reach a few millimeters into metals.
How fast is laser marking?
Laser marking machines have always been considered very fast devices at various marking speeds, but they also have limitations. The theoretical speed of the manufacturer is 9000mm/s, and some marking opportunities are lower than this speed, about 7000mm/s.
Can laser engraving fade?
Soft metals such as copper, brass and aluminium are more prone to engraving fading than harder metals such as stainless steel and other materials. For glass engraving, the quality of the glass will affect longevity.