Laser cutting is a slitting process with which it is possible to cut metallic and non-metallic raw materials of different material thicknesses. This is based around a laser beam which is guided, formed, and bundled. When it hits the workpiece, the material heats up to the extent that it melts or vaporises.
Laser Cutting Types
- Faster Exchange Speed
- Auto Focus Laser Head
- The Fifth-generation Aviation Aluminum Alloy Beam
- Super Heavy Steel Welding Machine
- Intelligent Control System
- Small Body, Efficient Welding
- Dual-drive Handheld Swing Laser Welding Head
- Simple Operation Panel
- 360° No Dead Angle Micro Welding
One stop welding solutions for all types of moulds and die casting applications.